Our work, our prayers and our giving are all about making God’s love visible and available to all in our lives. Learn more.
Stewardship is a grateful response to all that God has given us, and involves our care for the planet, the church, our bodies and our lives. Learn more.
Planned giving, estate planning, and remembering the Church. Learn more.
As we share our time, talent, and treasure with our church and with the world, we unleash those same gifts in our communities: discovery, inspiration, creativity, communication, sharing.
Every perfect gift comes from God above.
Ten Things You Should Know About Saint Mark’s and Stewardship
10. Nearly 80% of Saint Mark’s annual budget comes from pledges.
9. 105 households pledged to Saint Mark’s in 2021.
8. Your pledges pay for the building, staff, and supplies that create space for worship, learning, and service.
7. Saint Mark’s depends on pledges and on your gifts of time and skill as well.
6. You can give a gift of stock to Saint Mark’s. This may give you some capital gains tax savings.
5. A lot of our ministries are run by a very few volunteers. Can you help with something additional this year?
4. You can donate to Saint Mark’s from your required annual distribution from your IRA or 401K.
3. To fund the ministry of Saint Mark’s at the 2021 level we need $410,000 in pledge income – or $3900 per pledging household. That is about $78/week per household.
2. Could you add $20/week to your pledge from last year? If everyone did, it would give Saint Mark’s an additional $100,000 in 2022 for our mission and ministry.
1. God loves you, no exceptions!